Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

If I can go back to last year...


If I had last year to live over again
I would spend less time listening to music.
Last year I was third grade of high school; third grade of high school is very important time to Korean.
And that time there were really lot of things that I have to study. So I got lot of stress when I study. And I tried to reduce my stress. Listening to music is the only way that I can take. So I always listened to music when I study especially math. Even though I knew that listening to music while studying is not good , I just couldn’t stop doing that. So I kept listening to music.
Now I regret that I spent too much time to listening music. It bothered me not to concentrate study. So I would spend less time listening music If I go back to last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment