Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

My lil ol gripe.. ^^

Sorry about the VERY LATE posting.. wish i had an excuse.. well here goes my lil gripe..

Well when i was a teenager my gripe was allowance. I had no allowance back then.
I live with my mother. She's always at work and i do the all choirs at home. Cleaning, doing the dishes,cooking,shopping for grocery etc.. But i'm not going to complain about that. I managed a life without allowance. I learned the way of wise shopping. Buying the most cheapest and good stuff, how to close a bargain.. Now it's very useful. When i was a teenager my mom left me some money to shop for grocery. And I manage to "make" something out of that. And well i done a lot of part time job as a clerk and guide tour and salesman and on and on. It was hard back then.
But I thank my mother for not giving me allowance. Just imagine if I had allowance back then i couldn't managed on my own when I grop up...
All and all it was a good experience ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment