Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

Raymond's gripe about my parents


















Actually I don't have serious gripes with my family. Yeah I know, gripe is not included serious thing. If I had to find a gripe, I would say a little gripe.
As far as I remember that story is about lunch box when I was in the lower grades in elementary school.
Usually Korean pupils like fast food, frozen food and instant food such as ham. Also I was normal pupil, so I wanted to eat as well. However my mom let me eat organic vegetables. Also I was good for health especially growing period. But at that time, I didn’t care about that boring fact. I just had gripe about my lunch box. So, rarely my mom allowed me to eat that sort of junk food, when I had her make me that.
Nowadays, I thank to my mother. Sometimes I saw some people didn’t eat traditional vegetable dishes even if adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment