Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Seny's secret(really?) dream... :)




Actually, I can't think about my secret dream. It is very difficult question to me but, I have a one thing. When I travled South Australia, I stayed at small city just for one night. There was any backpackers, so I stayed at small lodge which is located in the farm.
At night time, after taking a shower, I saw the sky. There were sooooooooooooooooo many stars in the sky, and also I could see the milky way. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing for me, so I thought I will come back here with my husband and child in the future. It is my secret dream, but now it's not secret dream any more, because I already wrote down in this blog, T.T but It doesn't matter. The stars in the sky are still twinkling in my mind... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment