Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

five things about ken

hi^^
my name is ken^^
i will tell you my favorite things.

1. i like soccer. i like playing and watching both. i like manchester united. because there is korean player ji sung park. he made a goal last league game against riverpool. anyway i like soccer very much so when i was highschool my team participate strret festival.

2. i like my friends especially high school friends. now we are all university students so we don't have much time to meet each other. but we meet once a month. we are very friendly and i want our friendship forever^^

3. i like coffee. cafe mocha is my favorite coffee. i always drink coffee after lunch. it makes me comfortable. yesterday ann bought coffee for me thankyou^^
4. i like samgupsal. it's my favorite food. when i was highschool. i ate samgupsal once a week with my friends. it's very delicious.


5. i like walking. it makes me refresh. whenever i walk i think my future and my life. so it bring me new mind. but since i enter the university i don't have a time to walk because i have a lot of homework.^^















































1 comment:

  1. Hey Ken, I also reeeeeally like Sam-Gup-Ei!!! kkk

    ReplyDelete