Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

CoolZ's Dream ^^

Well I have lots of dreams. But 2 of them are the biggest and allmost impossible to reach though.
First one is I like to perform on a very big stage. Seeing my fav singers and rappers on a stage and yelling clapping at them is what we usually do right??? But I wanna be the one who's standing on the stage and getting cheered.
I just wanna ask you something.
Do you wanna be the "Main Man" on the stage? or just 1 of the millions of audiences?
It's your choice. Choose wisely ^^


Second one is to be an actor. My fav actor is Jim Carrey and Will Smith. They are very talented actors. They can make you laugh, cry, envy them and even they can make you hate them.
One day I wanna play in a movie with them. Even if they were old they can surely do their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment