Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2010

How do you eat your watermelon?

I hope you enjoy this. It's a really funny piece and something that I think you will all enjoy.

Notice his grammar skills during this video. Also, notice his lack of sentence structure, but also notice how understandable he is. He had his own TV show and was able to entertain thousands of people even though he didn't speak perfectly. My only tip to you is to say what you want to say and don't worry about saying it perfectly! Just say it and THINK TWICE!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I couldn't understand!! T.T The only thing I can remember is THINK TWICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok he is some kind of comedian, but I don't get the message he is trying to convey. Maybe "Be Yourself" do not pretend to be white when you're black be proud of your heritage, culture etc. I don't know I guess I should research it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he wanted to say some messages that related to eat watermelon. That is, watermelon is myself and don’t make that watermelon to juice, just be yourself, I guess. Well this is really subjective think and whatever I have to ‘THINK TWICE!’.

    ReplyDelete