Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Hi~ I'm Sarah




Hi~ I'm Sarah
There is five things that you don't and you can't know about me.


First, I was born in Busan . When I was 5 years old,I moved here to Daejoen. Even though I can't remember the exact hometown I really like Busan.



Second is that I'm very humorous girl. Some people think that I'm boring or serious person. But I'm not!!!


Third, I am allergic to alcohol. It's not that serious but when I drink some soju my skin turn out to red and sometimes it becomes itchy.


Fourth is that I'm a big fan of the singer Rain. Now he is a world star. But I have liked him since he was rooky.


The last thing is that I like Sundae. Some people think it's dirty and even some people can't eat Sundae.But that's really ridiculous stereotype. It's very delicious. I wish the people who haven't eaten Sundae to try it.


2 comments:

  1. I have to try sundae sometimes. We have something similar in our country it's delicious but I am curious to find about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you really want to try this, I can treat you!!

    ReplyDelete