Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Five Things You Don’t Know About Me…



1) I’m a Valentine’s Day baby. That’s right; my birthday is on Valentine’s Day.
2) I hate staying inside during the weekends. If I don’t go somewhere or do something I feel like I’m being lazy.
3) I used to own a really cool Jeep truck called the Eliminator. The name speaks for itself. Let’s just say people used to always joke around about it.
4) I love riding my bike. I ride it everywhere I go. Back in the United States, I would often wake up some Saturdays and ride a hundred miles (160Km) just for fun. My longest bike ride in one day was 125 miles (201km). I also like bike touring!
5) I actually like Leo Tolstoy’s book Anna Karenina. Even though it’s a zillion pages long, I couldn’t put it down. The characters just came to life and felt real.

No comments:

Post a Comment