Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

FIVE THINGS ABOUT JUNE~




Hi~guys



Let me introduce my five thing :)










1. Nobody is more like the game than me..

From the time when i bought the computer ..7 years ago..

I have became assimilated with fantastic game

The picture on the text is the game that i love

To tell the truth.. i was even up night doing computergame.... :)

i'm sure that computer game will be my best friend forever


2. I like bicycle too~

the picture next to number 2 is taken a week ago.

taking bicycle gives me good self examination.

by enduring the pain, restraining the desire to resting.
(because the cycle has to lasted for 1 hours at least)

or by running the countryside.. i can breathe with fresh air..

3.I like to appreciate the antiquite castle...or structre


looking at the runic castle makes me wonder.


noinshubanshutain's castle show amazing architecture of germany

it's one of my most favorite castle in the world..
now.. my dream is to be a master builder
4. I like to read fantasy novel..
Last year.. i read almost 300 fantasy novel..
The reason why i enjoy that was it gives free rein to my imagination..
When i was tired of my tedious life
It gives me offbeat feeling..
For those who tired of an insipid daily life..
I feel in my bones that it could be restorative drink..

5. I like junk food.. :( (hamburger, pizza, chicken)
i love the junk food.. It's so sad true..
I know that it have no nutrition value .
But... it taste great...
I always strive to eat only nourishment food..
but... whenever i see the hamburger..
that endaevor fade away...
anyway... now.... my goal is only taking the junk food once a week...










No comments:

Post a Comment