Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

5 Things about Seny~

Hello, guys~


How are you? It's so cold today. I hate cold weather, but I saw snow last night. It was beautiful! :)



Actually, it is first time to enjoy snowing in this winter. Because of I stayed in Australia last year. I had lots of fun there.













I'm a senior in this semester, and it's my last semester. My major is Psychology. I transferred my major from the Communication to the Psychology.






I like cooking, and I'm very good at making Japanese sushi! I used to work as a sushi maker at Japanese cuisine. My sushi is so yummy! I'm sure! :)





I hope spring comes to us soon. When spring comes to us, I want to go to JIN-HAE where is famous for Sa-Ku-Ra flowers.






Have a good evening and see you tmw~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment