Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

five things you dont know about Ryu!

hi ^----------------------^;;




I'm Ryu kk

1. I was born in ChungBuk province and lived there until 6 years old, so I can remember the rural landscape

a lot of people who has lived in city since young, dont know feeling that sympathy with natural

its was nice in my memory!



2. Ive been in NewZealand about for a year

I enter a language school but hardly ever go;;

just i enjoyed my life there with foreigner friends and took trip a lot



3.I'm crazy in snowboarding and car driving
snowboarding is my most favorite sport as I enjoy the thrills of speed and cool air on the snow.
moreover feel that buatiful scenery of the Resort give me is nice



when its nice weather, i usually drive my car around suburb of Daejeon









4. I drink 3 cups of coffee a day

I like smoke&coffee with think something

whenever I meet friends, I take them to coffee shop first;



I have a place, I'm partial to












5. feel melancholy sometimes............................becuase of U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment