Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Five Things You Don't Know About Me-Mark

Hi~~
I'm Mark. It's rainy now.......
so I really tired T.T. I hate rain......
This is five things you don't know about me.



1) I was born in Ulsan. But when i was 3 years, my family moved to Pohang. And i grew up in Pohang. About 11 years, we moved to Ulsan again.


2) I really like to meet any people. So i like to drink soju, beer.......... But i eat some protein, so i control my appetite for drink alcohol.




3) I like to play and watch basketball. In winter, sometime i used to watch basketball game in Ulsan. My favorite basketball team is Ulsan mobis phoebus. This year, Mobis is champion!!!!!!!!!

















4) My favorite singer is Jae Beom. I envy his performance and his muscle body. So I exercise at the gym because i will be his body. But nowaday i'm so lazy and busy, sometime i don't go exercise...................... T.T





WoW
























5) I don' like to play computer game like RPG..... Because computer game makes people stupid. So i don't play any computer game. But, sometime i play a game with my playstation, i play winning eleven. When i play winning eleven, i might be a soccer player.....

1 comment:

  1. Computer strategies require a hell of a lot qualities not like shooters.Not all games make people stupid.

    ReplyDelete