Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

My dream X )

Hello everyone ~ how was last weekend? It was so busy that I didn't enjoy taking a rest.

Anyway I am writing to desire travel in this winter.

Basically I love to go aboard. When I stayed overseas countries, I could understand that countries easier and made local friends.

I want to go Thailand with my girlfriend. A couple of month before, my British friend recommended. He told me Thailand is one of the most beautiful countries. Also, people are so friendly. The best advantage is good prices. At this time we are just students, so we do not have enough money. It is one of the most important things in life and travel. That is why we chose Thailand. Moreover we can enjoy lovely weather in winter and Thai massage. X)

The other hands, I am keen on historical countries. Thailand is a motherland of Buddhism. So Thailand makes me more interested in travel. So I desire to go lovely Thailand!!

Even if I will not get a chance to go there, I am going to Thailand whenever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment