Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

5 special things which you don't know ABOUT LEE.


Hellow guys, how are you today?

It wasn't cold today, innit?

Actually, I tried to upload as soon as possible

but it's a bit difficult. and I had an accident!

When I almost finished that suddenly the

internet was disconneted!

Ok, let go.


1. I have a special day. When I feel very sensitive I spend the whole day with the Alchemist

which is very famous book. Everytime I read the Alchemist I cry.

And sometimes I go to the top of the apartment and just lie in the rain! It's very worthy for

my daydreaming.

Without any connection! I swich cellphone off and turn computer off.





2. I love writting about common things like
feeling, love, friendship, books, movies and so on.

I have a special friend. Everytime we meet we
exchange our writting and criticize or give some
ideas.






3. I saw some unique animal like mountain goat. also I saw
a North Korea Army.
And also! I saw a heavy heavy heavy heavy snow.
It's was a hell cause I have to clean it to survibe.











4. I was addictied to do a skipping.
Do a skipping means not for the class LOL.
It's a kind of exercise.
At that time I did it 10,000 every day.
I think I had done that for 6 month.
Final 5.
I really hate boile carrot.
So, everytime I eat a curry or ramen something like that,
I was uncomfortable cause I have to pick it out.
It looks so horribe, innit?
Uh....everytime I imagine a boiled carrot I feel sick.
I've done! yeah actually using this blog is a bit difficult. Why don't we use the cyworld!?
It's time for watching video which michale put up.
Have a nice night, and seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment