Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

Five Things You Don’t Know About Me…

1) I love playing racing games. Although I am not as maniac as the man on the picture, I love it.

2) I can make a walnut pie. I am not a good cook, but I think my pie taste good. I have learned it from my mom. She is a great cook.


3) I like to watch American TV dramas. My favorite show is 'Scrubs'. It is a medical drama. I have been watching it since 2006. Actually it is not that popular in America, so there was a rumor it might be canceled. But luckily after changing a TV station NBC to ABC, the show survived. I am so happy.


4) When I was young, I ate a spoon of salt. I don't know why I did that. It's strange.


5) I have never had a girl friend in my entire life.

1 comment:

  1. I want to try your walnut pie, and you had a cute salt habit before. HAHA~~

    ReplyDelete